Bathroom Fixtures Installation | Bath Remodel Bloomington, IL
Professionals install bathroom fixtures you handpick with our design team. Choose from the affordable options our “big-box” competitors offer to the premium and luxury items they do not offer. Biggest difference we offer is our expertise. Sometimes that elegant vanity or double sink you found will not fit without some remodeling magic. Work with the local bath remodeler neighbor’s trust.
Schedule a quick consultation with our sales-design team to start on your dream bathroom.
Professionally Installed Bathroom Fixtures
Same affordable bathroom fixtures with even more premium products and manufacturers you will not find at the big box retailers. We have installed unique products we have never seen before, and we will gladly do it for anything you find. All we ask is for you to support any local business when possible.
Sinks, Toilets, Lights, Mirrors, and Accessories
- Bathroom Sinks – Modern styles for a small bathrooms and master baths, perfect opportunity for his and her sinks. Even a spare bathroom can greatly benefit from a new sink install. Pedestals, undermounted, a solo single, farmhouse, corner, vessel, or even a fancy double.
- Bathroom Light Fixtures – Light up the bathroom with chrome, brushed nickel, bronze, brass, rustic, or whatever light fixture that matches. Pick out the perfect lights to mount on walls and existing vanities, mirrors, or cabinets. Plan out your bathroom lighting with experts. LED’s available.
- Bathroom Accessories – Create a unified bathroom accessory set with luxurious premium (or affordable) fixtures. Choose from bathroom faucets, towel racks, and more of the littles things, giving it a stylish theme with modern or rustic character. Consult with our team for ideas.
- Bathroom Mirrors – Choosing the right mirror and style is tough. Sometimes custom mirror needs to be cut to properly fit the space above a sink or vanity. Installing a new mirror is also no easy task. Design your perfect mirror and have it installed professionally. Round, oval, or rectangle; We can do it.
- Toilet & Bidets – Not a priority for most when remodeling a bathroom, but ever important to include. If new flooring or tiling is required, this is a perfect excuse to get rid of the old throne. Upgrade to something bigger or even a toilet that is more environmentally friendly.
Vanities, Counter Tops, and Cabinets
- Bathroom Vanities – Custom fit to a small bathroom or the master bath from magazines. Give it a touch of you with a mirror, desk, lights, or even a double sink. Perfect for doing your makeup in the mornings. Floating and wall mounted vanity options are available also.
- Bathroom Countertops – Laminate, marble, quartz, granite, or wood; You name it, we have installed or replaced it. Leave room for a sink or two, some storage cabinets, or anything other fixtures your bathroom needs. Enjoy a wide selection of modern countertops.
- Bathroom Cabinets – Sometimes there isn’t enough room for a closet. Cabinets are an excellent way to build in storage, especially for small bathrooms. Floating cabinets are a popular option these days, but a wide range of styles are also available, including traditional or farmhouse.
During the bath fixture installation process, we will bring in a local plumber and electrician we trust to ensure proper installation. We minimize any undue anxiety from a bathroom remodel, laying plastic and wearing boot covers while we work. Our professionals also document progress and keep you up to date on the project. We even install products from the big-box retailers!
Contact Nordine Remodeling today to learn more about the bathroom fixture installation we can perform in Bloomington, IL, and the surrounding communities.